Chapman Golf Club Practise Range underwent a major redevelopment in 2009 and reopened to members and non-members early in February 2010. The Range is managed by Stu Stovold and Cath Riley. It is the best practise facility in the country and it’s the perfect place to practise.
The facilities include:
- Main Range with raised teeing ground and purpose built target greens.
- Short Range with target greens up to 100m.
- Practise chipping green, practise bunker and bunker green
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 7am to 8pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Monday 7am to 6pm (5.30pm winter closing time)
- Publics Holiday 7am to 6pm (5.30pm winter closing time)
The Range also offers:-
- Top quality balls at reasonable ball hire rates.
- Individual and group lessons
- Chapman members receive 20% discount when using their Chapman swipe cards.
- School Groups
- Mondays are 50 + day – players over the age of 50 will receive balls at a reduced rate.
- Ladies clinics
- Corporate days
- School groups
- Kids birthday parties
- Advertising opportunities
- Venue for product launch
- Openair Cinemas
- Fundraising for Schools or Sports Groups
Range Office +263 775 464 666